Assisting Seniors Requiring Elder Care
Paragon Home Resources helps seniors requiring elder care, and their loved ones, with services associated with choosing a senior community or home care services, if applicable, coordinating a move or services to help manage a current home. We specialize in providing an array of services, including: needs assessment to determine the best options for elder care; selling and buying a home with cash rewards up to $24,000*; downsizing and space planning; sorting, donating and moving household belongings; property maintenance or management; and a selection of helpful products and services with discounts.
Ways we can assist:
– Discussion concerning senior community and/or home care options
– Helping seniors sell their home to free up equity to pay for senior living
– Helping seniors buy a home to downsize
– Assisting seniors buying home care with our property maintenance service or with obtaining a reverse mortgage
– Providing property management service for seniors looking to rent their home to help pay for senior living
View all of our services for seniors here.
For a free consultation, register to be contacted by a personal Home Resources Coordinator.
*Eligibility, payment terms, and conditions can vary by state and are subject to change. Must use Paragon’s real estate agent to be eligible.